Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm a Farmer

On Farmville. After over a year of resisting Facebook, I caved in and joined. I had also decided not to play any of the Facebook games some friends had been obsessed over. But, despite my resolve, I joined Farmville, and I really like to farm. I don't get why it's so satisfying to plant and harvest fake crops, tend to virtual animals, and buy computer-generated buildings with fake coins. But it is.

Unfortunately, most of my formerly addicted Farmville friends no longer or hardly play. I joined too late. So, whoever is reading this, join Farmville and be my neighbor! Then I can expand my farm :).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry I cannot accommodate your request, but I must not so regretfully decline to be your Farmville neighbor.

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's too bad, but it's probably a wise decision.

LM